- automerge/automerge: A JSON-like data structure (a CRDT) that can be modified concurrently by different users, and merged again automatically.
- Releases · johnjones4/Standard-Notes-Clipper
- Smart tags discussion thread · Issue #262 · standardnotes/forum
- search for note taking apps
- System design hack: Postgres is a great pub/sub & job server
- Standard Notes: a Note-Taking App with Client-Side Encryption • Helge Klein
- A Simple Trick for Naming Tags
- Standard Notes - Actions
- Count bottles by weight eith ESPhome
- save and restore light states using home assistant
- 24 hours with Standard Notes
- Listening – Chris Burnell
- Can I email… Support tables for HTML and CSS in emails
- Nick Wignall | A collection of my favorite self-improvement books
- home-assistant/home-assistant-android: Home Assistant Companion for Android
- Solving conflicts in composer.lock – Rafael Dohms
- Resolving composer merge conflicts | Theodo
- Space: The integrated team environment
- Digest for August 2018 – Dan Q
- @standardnotes is a nice note taking app. On Android I'm missing compose directly from a widget or app shortcut. And sharing from other apps into a new note.
- Fastmail has another calendar view called upcoming with one larger day view and the next six days, with the following events in a list view.Normally, I use the week view. But this is another great view which gives me a good overview of the next seven days in one view.
- The digest was created with shpub on the blog. I becomes pretty easy when you have the libraries available to create posts.
- I build a program that generates a weekly summary from a page with microformats. At first it was simple and would write the post to a file. Now I think I will let it post directly to the blog instead.
- IKEA Tradfri works a lot better with Home Assistant when it's used with host networking instead of bridge networking with the Docker image. The controls in HA update when the lights switch on or off.
- I made the archive a little smaller so you can see more of the posts on the page.